Helping practices to be their best.
DPA / MM 1
- Busy DPA practice only 35 minutes from Brisbane's CBD
- Full patient load due to two GPs retiring
- Mixed billing practice
- Situated directly opposite two hospitals in a health precinct
- Competitive joining incentives and great earning potential
Join our well-established mixed billing practice in Ipswich CBD, where you have the unique opportunity to inherit a patient base from two retiring GPs. With a trusted reputation built over 15 years, this clinic is a go-to primary healthcare provider in the local community. The strategic location within a primary healthcare hub, directly between St Andrews (Private) and Ipswich Hospital (Public), ensures a high patient demand and excellent exposure. The clinic is well-equipped with eight spacious consultation rooms filled with natural light, and a 3-bed treatment room. By joining our team, you can make a genuine impact on the local community and expect to be fully utilised from day one.
Medical centre snapshot:
- Established clinic operating for over 15 years
- Mixed billing practice with high patient demand
- Opportunity to inherit a significant patient load from two retiring GPs
- Well-supported by experienced doctors, CDM nurses, and dedicated reception
- Spacious consultation rooms with ample natural lighting
- Trusted go-to primary healthcare provider in the local community
- Located in a dedicated primary healthcare hub
- Conveniently situated between St Andrews (Private) and Ipswich Hospital (Public)
- Well-equipped with modern facilities and a supportive team.
Ipswich is a thriving region with a population of over 200,000 people. It offers affordable housing options and easy access to a range of amenities. The area is home to reputable private and public schools, and there are abundant recreational activities available for leisure time. The Ipswich CBD is undergoing significant upgrades, showcasing the city's growth potential. With the development of commercial, residential, sporting, and cultural amenities, Ipswich is poised to continue its expansion, making it an attractive location for both work and lifestyle.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
10 Churchill St
Ipswich QLD 4305
(07) 3202 2000 | View website