Helping practices to be their best.
Non-DPA / MM 1
- Well-established mixed-billing practice with a 34-year history
- Strong patient base and ongoing high demand
- Large, modern, light-filled, purpose-built facilities
- Collegiate & supportive team of like-minded GPs and nurses
- Great earning potential
Due to ongoing high patient demand, we have an exciting opportunity for a General Practitioner seeking full-time or part-time sessions to join our team at Westcare Medical Centre. While working within our practice, you will be supported by our experienced practice management, administrative, nursing, marketing and IT teams. Teamwork is highly valued and encouraged in our practice, enabling us to offer high-quality patient care in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Medical centre snapshot
- Well-established, busy mixed-billing practice with a 34-year history
- Highly respected Registrar teaching practice, previous 'RACGP Practice of the Year' winner
- Sixteen GPs who have happily practised at the clinic for many years
- Nominated GP Lead to support incoming doctors
- Highly experienced nursing and reception teams, and Practice Manager
- A collegiate work environment with regular clinical meetings run by the GPs
- Pre-existing list of friendly and loyal patients, a mix of tradespeople, professionals and rural workers
- Mixed billing practice with a high private billing rate
- Open Monday to Thursday, 8:00am to 6:00pm, Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Twenty nine consulting rooms with natural light and a large treatment room in a modern building
- Innovative practice optimising online bookings, e-scripts, e-referrals, and video telehealth
- On-site pathology, physiotherapy, podiatry, psychology, dental, radiology and pharmacy services
- MMM and non-DPA location
Westcare Medical Centre is located in Melton, 45km northwest of Melbourne’s CBD. Our practice is conveniently located to the nearby emergency, pathology, medical imaging and pharmacy service providers. The practice is supported by a broad range of allied health services. We proudly provide medical student and registrar supervision and training, with many previous registrars remaining at the practice after achieving RACGP fellowship.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
211 Barries Rd
Melton West VIC 3337
(03) 9747 5800 | View website