Helping practices to be their best.
Walton Bridge Medical Centre Glen Affric Street presents a unique opportunity for a skilled General Practitioner (GP) to join our esteemed team. Located in the picturesque suburb of Brisbane, our clinic offers a welcoming and supportive environment. As a large, well-equipped facility, we pride ourselves on maintaining a longstanding team of dedicated staff, resulting in a low turnover rate. Our commitment to education and growth is evident as we actively engage with Registrars and medical students. At Walton Bridge Medical Centre Glen Affric Street, the GPs practising at our clinic prioritise delivering exceptional care to the community, fostering strong doctor-patient relationships.
Medical centre snapshot
- Established clinic operating for over 50 years
- Well-supported by experienced doctors, CDM nurses, and dedicated reception
- Spacious consultation rooms and large treatment room
- QML Pathology on-site
- AGPAL accredited
- Located in a dedicated primary healthcare hub
- Chemist next-door
- External patient parking
The Gap, Brisbane is a highly sought-after suburb that offers an exceptional lifestyle for its residents. Nestled in a beautiful natural setting, this leafy suburb provides a peaceful and tranquil environment. The area boasts a range of amenities, including parks, walking trails, and scenic lookout points, allowing residents to enjoy the abundant natural beauty surrounding them. The Gap is renowned for its strong sense of community, with friendly neighbours and active community groups. It offers convenient access to quality schools, shopping centres, and recreational facilities. With its proximity to the city centre, residents can easily commute to work while enjoying the benefits of suburban living. Whether you're seeking a family-friendly atmosphere, a serene environment, or a place to connect with nature, The Gap in Brisbane is a truly desirable place to call home.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
23 Glen Affric St
The Gap QLD 4061
(07) 3300 3799 | View website