Helping practices to be their best.
University Health Practice is located on-campus at The University of Adelaide on North Terrace, a short walk from the CBD and leafy banks of the River Torrens. Due to the departure of a full-time GP and ongoing high patient demand, the clinic has a unique opportunity for a General Practitioner seeking full-time or part-time sessions to join this fantastic team environment. With the ability to enjoy your lunch by the river and with multiple easy commuting options, University Health Practice offers a fantastic combination of a CBD location and work/life balance.
Medical centre snapshot
- Bright and well-laid-out clinic
- Six consulting rooms and one treatment room
- A mix of patients, including students, university staff, and office professionals
- Nominated GP Lead to support incoming doctors
- An experienced and dedicated Practice Manager with an outstanding Nursing and Administration team
- Fantastic team environment with six GPs who work together like a family
- Mixed billing practice with a high billing rate
- Open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 8:00am to 5:30pm, and Tuesdays 8:30am to 7:00pm
- Innovative practice optimising online bookings, e-scripts, e-referrals, and video telehealth
- DPA Academic Exemption available
With an ideal CBD location, the clinic is a short walk from the banks of the River Torrens, public transport, Rundle Mall, sprawling parklands and numerous trendy cafes and restaurants. On campus, the clinic is located near Hub Central - the heart of university life.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
Ground Floor, Horace Lamb Building Adelaide University, North Terrace Campus
Adelaide SA 5000
(08) 8313 5050 | View website