Helping practices to be their best.
SmartClinics Clayfield is nestled amongst some of Brisbane’s most affluent suburbs and situated 10 kilometres north of the Brisbane CBD. Clayfield is one of Brisbane’s most well-known and sort after residential destinations. The area boasts large historic Queenslander homes with families that have lived within them for many generations.
You can practice medicine your way in a purpose-built clinic with custom-designed fresh, modern furnishings, a spacious waiting area, vibrant kid’s play area, and secure underground parking. Located directly opposite Clayfield College on busy Sandgate Road, the tenancy at College Junction is shared with Qscan Radiology and several other health professionals. A chemist is located just outside the clinic, along with a very popular café frequented daily by many locals.
We encourage special areas of interest, with a wide range of services offered, such as chronic disease management, children’s health, men’s health, mental healthcare and wellbeing, women’s health, primary health care, preventative medicine, skin cancer medicine, and many more.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
695 Sandgate Rd
Clayfield QLD 4011
(07) 3268 1937 | View website