Helping practices to be their best.
Strathalbyn Family Medical Centre, located centrally in historic High Street has been providing high-quality care to the local Strathalbyn community since 2005. Our practice is AGPAL accredited, a teaching and training facility, and supported by the wider Better Medical group. We are offering opportunities for General Practitioners to work within our practice, with like-minded colleagues.
General Practitioners working in our facility can successfully establish their own practice with a loyal patient base. Our Strathalbyn Family Medical Centre location can provide you with:
- Excellent support from experienced administrative and nursing teams
- Best Practice software and mixed billing
- Monday to Friday work
- Pathology, dietician, and hearing services on-site
We value and support GPs encouraging special areas of interest, by providing excellent facilities. This allows general practitioners working at our clinics to provide a wide spectrum of primary health care services. including comprehensive family healthcare, preventative health care, chronic disease management, mental health, and shared care obstetrics.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
33 High St
Strathalbyn SA 5255
(08) 8536 4466 | View website