Helping practices to be their best.
Non-DPA / MM 1
- VR GP preferred (MM1 Location)
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Predominantly private billing practice
- Close to schools, Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital, Gold Coast Private Hospital and many local specialist and allied health providers
- Competitive joining incentives
- Great earning potential
Join SmartClinics Arundel, located on the beautiful Gold Coast. With six consult rooms and a well-designed treatment room, this mixed billing AGPAL-accredited practice offers an excellent opportunity for a GP to become part of a multidisciplinary healthcare team.
SmartClinics Arundel is located in the northern region of the Gold Coast in Queensland. The clinic is situated near the well-known theme parks and is a short drive from the beaches of Surfers Paradise.
SmartClinics Arundel is located next to the Arundel Plaza shopping complex, which offers on-site parking and a selection of cafes and restaurants. Pathology is nearby, and a chemist is located within the shopping centre.
There are several outstanding schools, both public and private, in the local area. Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital, Gold Coast Private Hospital and many local specialist and allied health providers are also located within 5 kilometres of the practice. The practice is accessible via public transport (a tram line is within walking distance) or via car and is also only minutes from the M1, allowing easy access north and south.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
232 Napper Rd
Parkwood QLD 4214
(07) 5574 5144 | View website