Helping practices to be their best.
Rosny Doctors & After Hours is an AGPAL-accredited family practice and has delivered high-quality care to the local community since 2005. The clinic has recently moved from its original practice in Ross Avenue to a modern purpose-built facility in Bligh Street, boasting additional patient services, increased on-site parking facilities, and more consulting and treatment rooms. With a well-established patient base of families and aged patients, it provides an excellent opportunity for GPs with an interest in chronic disease management and care coordination, as well as childhood medicine, family planning, and urgent after-hours care. As well as being a training practice for GP Registrars, Rosny Doctors also support general practice training for nurses.
Currently, we are looking for General Practitioners who are interested in the opportunity to grow their business from our fresh purpose-built clinic located in Hobart’s Eastern Shore. With full-time or flexible part-time options available, Rosny Doctors could be the perfect place for your next local career move or your pathway to the exceptional Tasmanian lifestyle.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
27 Bligh St
Rosny Park TAS 7018
(03) 6244 1058 | View website