Helping practices to be their best.
Non-DPA / MM 1
- Established mixed-billing practice with a strong patient base
- Competitive remuneration structure and great earning potential
- Excellent practice management, administration, nursing, marketing, IT and allied health support
Medi7 St Kilda Rd is an inner-city mixed billing clinic located nearby to The Alfred Hospital. The practice is an AGPAL accredited, 7 consulting room, busy mixed-billing practice open Monday to Friday. The practice is supported by on-site allied health, including a dietician, exercise physiotherapy, physiotherapy, and remedial massage, and is located nearby to emergency, pathology, medical imaging, radiology and pharmacy service providers. The practice prides itself on providing high-quality healthcare to the local community and is a long-standing training practice for GP registrars.
Due to ongoing high
patient demand we currently have an exciting opportunity for a General
Practitioner seeking full-time or part-time sessions to join our team at Medi7
St Kilda Rd. While working within our practice, you will be supported by our
experienced practice management, administrative, nursing, marketing and IT
teams. Teamwork is highly valued and encouraged in all our practices, enabling
us to offer high-quality patient care in a relaxed and friendly
As an outer suburb of Melbourne, St Kilda is home to approximately 20,000 residents. St Kilda is well-known for its young demographic and city beachside feel. With access to inner Melbourne CBD on a short tram ride, St Kilda Rd clinic is located in an outer suburb business district and boasts palm tree-lined boardwalks, bars, cafes, running tracks and clean beaches. With new developments creating more housing and lifestyle options, the future growth in St Kilda will see a diversification of the patient demographic in the clinic.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
Suite 2a 517 St Kilda Rd
Melbourne VIC 3004
(03) 9013 9794 | View website