Helping practices to be their best.
Non-DPA / MM 1
- Established bulk-billing practice with a strong patient base
- Competitive remuneration structure and great earning potential
- Excellent practice management, administration, nursing, marketing, IT and allied health support
Medi7 Mooroolbark is situated 30km east of Melbourne’s CBD. Medi7 is a group of six well-established general practice clinics in Victoria, particularly throughout the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. The Mooroolbark clinic is a mixed-billing practice, AGPAL accredited and is open over seven days. The clinic offers 5 consulting rooms with modern medical facilities. For over 25 years, our practice has provided expert medical care to the local community. Our practice is conveniently located nearby to allied health clinics offering pathology, physiotherapy, podiatry, psychology and dietician services.
Due to ongoing high patient demand, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a General Practitioner seeking full-time or part-time sessions to join our team at Medi7 Mooroolbark. Daytime and after-hours sessions are available. While working within our practice, you will be supported by our experienced practice management, administrative, nursing, marketing and IT teams. Teamwork is highly valued and encouraged in our practice, enabling us to offer high-quality patient care in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Mooroolbark is located in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne and is a short drive to the scenic and popular Yarra Valley region. The Yarra Valley offers scenic drives, wineries, small-good producers and local tourist attractions. The clinic is situated close to the local supermarkets, pharmacy, library and parks, as well as affordable and well-sized residential areas. The clinic is also just 30 minutes drive from the city, allowing for those wanting to commute from the city.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
35 Manchester Rd
Mooroolbark VIC 3138
(03) 9013 9793 | View website