Helping practices to be their best.
Medi7 Clayton is situated 18km south-east of Melbourne’s CBD. We are a busy AGPAL accredited practice open for extended hours and seven days per week. Our practice is conveniently located to nearby public transport, shopping centres, cafes, pharmacies, pathology and radiology services, Monash Children’s Hospital, and a wide range of experienced Allied Health professionals on site (Psychologist, Physiotherapist, Dietician, Podiatrist and Australian Hearing).
Due to ongoing high patient demand, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a General Practitioner seeking full-time or part-time sessions to join our team at Medi7 Clayton. Daytime and after-hours sessions are available. While working within our practice, you will be supported by our experienced practice management, administrative, nursing, marketing and IT teams. Teamwork is highly valued and encouraged in our practice, enabling us to offer high-quality patient care in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Medi7 Clayton is located within close proximity to other existing Medi7 general practices. The clinic has ample on-site parking and access to public transport and is situated near the Monash Hospital, which provides additional health services. The clinic is situated nearby Monash University, and Pathology, Endoscopy, Neurosurgery and Physiotherapy clinics. Medi7 Clayton is in an ideal location for the growing suburban health precinct.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
255 Clayton Rd
Clayton VIC 3168
(03) 9013 9795 | View website