Helping practices to be their best.
Due to ongoing high patient demand, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a General Practitioner seeking full-time or part-time sessions to join our Highbury Medical Centre team. Daytime and after-hours sessions are available. While working within our practice, you will be supported by our experienced practice management, administrative, nursing, marketing and IT teams. Teamwork is highly valued and encouraged in our practice, enabling us to offer high-quality patient care in a relaxed and friendly environment.
About the practice
Highbury Medical Centre is situated within 15km of Adelaide’s CBD. We are a busy mixed-billing practice open extended hours and seven days per week. Our clinic is a fully accredited teaching practice, supporting and training registrar doctors through to fellowship with the RACGP. Consulting rooms are spacious and have modern equipment. Doctors are supported by a team of nurses who run a fully functional treatment room, as well as Allied Health providers. Allied health services offered in the clinic include a dietician, podiatrist, psychologist, physiotherapist and exercise physiologist.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
1009 Lower North East Rd
Highbury SA 5089
(08) 8263 9388 | View website