Helping practices to be their best.
Family Health Care Mackay Ooralea is a mixed billing AGPAL accredited practice located just 6km from the Mackay CBD. Established in 2011, the Ooralea practice offers ten spacious consulting rooms, on-site pathology and an extensive allied health service group, including a fully equipped rehabilitation gym, Occupational Health and Sports Medicine. The clinic boasts state-of-the-art medical equipment, a spacious waiting room and convenient parking and ambulance access.
With the interstate relocation of an experienced GP, there is an immediate patient base for an incoming Doctor to inherit. The clinic is centrally located only 6km from the Mackay CBD, with the patient demographic consisting of young families, working professionals and an ageing demographic.
Commonly known as the Mackay-Whitsunday regional, the catchment area is home to approximately 120,000 residents and is well known for its relaxed “country meets coast” lifestyle and friendly locals. This is a fantastic coastal location on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef with excellent local schools, quality restaurants and quiet beaches ready to call your new home!
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
160 Boundary Rd
Ooralea QLD 4740
(07) 4952 4929 | View website