Helping practices to be their best.
Elizabeth Family Health Care is seeking a full-time General Practitioner to join the experienced, collaborative and professional team practising at the clinic. This clinic was established by the current RACGP Chair of SA, Dr Sian Goodson, who continues to practise at this location.
Part of the Family Health Medical Group, where GPs have provided evidence-based care to the local community since 2010, Elizabeth Family Health Care is an AGPAL-accredited general practice with an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality service to patients. The clinic currently holds DPA status and is located inside the GP Plus Health Care Centre building at the heart of the vibrant and diverse Elizabeth community.
Medical centre snapshot
- Wide variety of interesting presentations
- Great team spirit and culture
- Nominated GP Lead to support incoming doctors
- The clinic provides a range of Allied Health services, including a dietician, pathology, physiotherapy, and podiatry
- A collegiate work environment with monthly clinical meetings run by the GPs and planned around meeting CPD requirements
- Diverse and loyal patient base
- Excellent treatment room and nursing support
- Open Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 8:30am to 12:00pm
- Eight consulting rooms with a great layout and natural light
- Located inside the GP Plus Health Care Centre with other on-site services, including SA Dental Services, Royal District Nursing Society, BreastScreen SA, and IMVS Pathology
- Innovative practice optimising online bookings, e-scripts, e-referrals, and video telehealth
- MMM1 and DPA-approved location
Situated in Adelaide’s north, only 24 kilometres from the city centre, Elizabeth is a suburb growing in reputation alongside the City of Playford’s investment, development and community growth strategy. Only 20 minutes from the beach and with easy access to the City, Adelaide Hills and all of the magical spots South Australia offers, this could be an ideal location for GPs looking for a well-positioned DPA clinic.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
16 Playford Blvd
Elizabeth SA 5112
(08) 7485 4000 | View website