Helping practices to be their best.
DPA / MM 2
- Well-established practice with a 33-year history on the marina waterfront at Bellerive
- Pre-existing list of friendly and loyal patients due to a long-term GP retiring
- A cohesive and supportive team of like-minded GPs and nurses
- Great earning potential
Located on Hobart’s Eastern Shore, Eastern Shore Doctors Bellerive has an opportunity for either a full-time or two part-time VR GPs to join their practice due to the retirement of a long-term GP and growing patient demand.
Eastern Shore Doctors Bellerive has established a loyal patient following over its 33-year history and is a highly respected Registrar teaching practice. A recent refurbishment provides a welcoming environment with plenty of natural light. A short drive or ferry ride from central Hobart, the practice is located next to the waterfront at Bellerive Yacht Club within the picturesque Bellerive Quay.
Medical centre snapshot
- Highly respected Registrar teaching practice
- Seven GPs who have happily practised at the surgery for many years
- Nominated GP Lead to support incoming doctors
- Four nurses, 11 reception staff, and a Practice Manager
- A collegiate work environment with monthly clinical meetings run by the GPs and planned around meeting CPD requirements
- Pre-existing list of friendly and loyal patients, a mix of tradespeople and professionals
- Mixed billing practice with a high billing rate
- Open Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm (no weekend or after-hours required)
- Recently refurbished clinic with plenty of natural light
- Six consulting rooms with natural light and a treatment room in a modern building
- Innovative practice optimising online bookings, e-scripts, e-referrals, and video telehealth
- Co-located with Hobart Skin Cancer Clinic
- MMM2 and DPA-approved location, allowing doctors on FSP, PEP and other 3GA programs to fulfil their Fellowship pathway requirements
Bellerive is consistently rated as one of Hobart’s top suburbs, with beautiful historical properties, stunning views across the marina towards Kunanyi, beach walking tracks, and excellent restaurants, all within a 10-minute drive or 15-minute ferry from Hobart’s CBD. Many of the existing GPs take advantage of the nearby yacht club and flexible working to enjoy their passion for sailing, whilst others enjoy the ability to quickly escape to the Tasman Peninsula, South Arm or East Coast of Tasmania for hiking, mountain biking, fishing, surfing and other outdoor pursuits. With the ability to easily walk to work, enjoy a lunch break overlooking the wharf, or head out on the water at the end of the day, practising at Eastern Shore Doctors Bellerive can offer GPs a lifestyle that is hard to match.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
48 Cambridge Rd
Bellerive TAS 7018
(03) 6245 0300 | View website