Helping practices to be their best.
DPA / MM 1
- DPA location
- Established mixed-billing practice with 16 consulting rooms
- Strong patient base
- Competitive joining incentives and great earning potential
- Excellent practice management, administration, nursing, marketing, IT and Allied Health support
Corio Medical Clinic is located 5km from central Geelong, Victoria’s second-largest city. The practice is an established AGPAL accredited, 16 consulting room, busy mixed-billing practice open over seven days. The practice is supported by podiatry, dietician, physiotherapy, diabetes educator, speech therapist and exercise physiologist allied health services and is located near emergency, pathology, medical imaging, radiology and pharmacy service providers. The practice prides itself on providing high-quality healthcare to the local community and has been a fully accredited teaching practice for more than 20 years, taking medical students from two universities as well as GP Registrars.
Due to ongoing high patient demand we currently have exciting opportunities for General Practitioners seeking full-time or part-time sessions to join our team at Corio Medical Clinic. Daytime and after-hours sessions available. While working within our practices, you will be supported by our experienced practice management, administrative, nursing, marketing and IT teams. Teamwork is highly valued and encouraged in all our practices, enabling us to offer high quality patient care in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The Corio Medical Centre is situated within close proximity to popular amenities such as supermarkets, cafés, parks and leisure centres. Corio is only 60 mins drive from Melbourne CBD and 20 mins from Avalon Airport & shopping precinct, allowing the city lifestyle to be enjoyed in an outer suburb location. The clinic is a 5-minute drive from Corio Medical Clinic (another Northern Bay clinic).
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
1 Bacchus Marsh Rd
Corio VIC 3214
(03) 5274 9499 | View website