Helping practices to be their best.
Due to ongoing high patient demand, we currently have exciting opportunities for General Practitioners seeking full-time or part-time sessions to join our Brooke Street Medical Centre team. Daytime and after-hours sessions are available.
We are an established AGPAL accredited practice, proudly providing services to the local community since 1989. Our busy private billing practice operates Monday through till Saturday and is supported by a range of allied health services, including psychology, physiotherapy, podiatry, exercise physiology, dietetics and diabetes education. Our practice offers convenient access to pathology, medical imaging and nearby emergency services. We also proudly support the quality lifelong learning of our colleagues by providing medical student and registrar supervision and training.
Brooke Street Medical Centre is located in Woodend, the centre of the Macedon Ranges, just 50 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD. Woodend is located central to the beautiful Macedon Ranges in Victoria. Only 64kms from Melbourne, Woodend is a quiet town with community spirit and plenty of attractions. The clinic is within close proximity to essential amenities, including supermarkets, cafes, public transport, parks and outdoor activities.
Mainly occupied by families with young children and retirees, Woodend provides a welcoming country escape close to Melbourne.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
14 Brooke St
Woodend VIC 3442
(03) 5427 1002 | View website