Helping practices to be their best.
After Hours Doctor Tasmania provides urgent out-of-hours GP Services to Hobart and surrounds from their clinic in Derwent Park, positively impacting levels of Emergency Department demand and offering vital support to local GPs. Currently, we are looking for experienced General Practitioners to join our fantastic team of GPs who include individuals completing further study, return-to-work parents, GPs looking to increase their earning capacity and lovers of sailing and hiking who can enjoy their passions during the day.
With a great team culture and flexible shifts available from 6pm to 10pm on weeknights and between 9am and 10pm on Saturdays, Sundays or Public holidays, After Hours Doctor Tasmania offers rewarding and interesting work either in addition to your normal sessions or to align with changes in lifestyle. Our GPs really enjoy the work with the opportunity to problem-solve varied and interesting presentations without long-term chronic care management and care plans. After Hours Doctor Tasmania can also be a great place for those with a special interest in Paediatric Care, with an average of 22% of presentations being children aged 0-14 years.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting independence;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
For more information about Better Medical, please visit www.bettermedical.com.au
How to show your interest
Please click the ‘Apply now’ button at the top of the screen and fill in the short Expression of Interest Form. We will be in contact shortly.
252 Main Rd
Derwent Park TAS 7009
(03) 6165 2360 | View website