Helping practices to be their best.
Better Medical has established a Locum Partner Benefits Program to foster ongoing partnerships with locum GPs who have delivered high-quality health care to our patients and whose values closely align with ours.
By joining our Better Medical family on a semi-regular basis, we can provide locum GPs with increased support and opportunities within our growing network. Our patients also benefit by receiving continuity of care when there are GP shortages or their regular GP requires cover due to illness, vacation, or parental leave.
The benefits of joining Better Medical's Locum Partner Benefits Program include:
- Primary access to locum vacancies across our 80 clinics nationally;
- Paid a set hourly rate (overtime and weekends are paid as per the award);
- Flexibility to experience different clinics and locations;
- Opportunity to meet new people and work with a wide range of patients;
- Access to Better Medical’s professional development opportunities, including Grand Rounds webinars, GP Clinical Update Days, and face-to-face and virtual workshops;
- Invitations to attend practice meetings, end-of-year celebrations, and other social events;
- Associated costs* covered for locum placements (GPs will be required to commit to a minimum of 12 weeks per calendar year and at least two weeks per locum placement);
- Potential to be offered a permanent role;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by our doctor-led Clinical Advisory Board;
- The ability to maintain clinical independence; and
- The provision of highly supportive and collegiate work environments.
*Associated costs such as flights, accommodation, and car hire would not be covered for local GPs working within their own communities.
For more information about Better Medical's Locum Partner Benefits Program, including how to secure a position, please contact Taryn Burland, Workforce Project Manager, via email at email@example.com